I rarely receive gifts, not even on my birthdays. So imagine my reaction when I opened my mail (on my birthday) and saw a gift certificate from Aire Ancient Baths. I got so excited that I decided to save this one for a special occasion. When I got back from the Abu Dhabi Film Festival, I was in desperate need of a massage. You probably guessed what happened next. I decided to put my birthday gift certificate to use and headed down to Tribecca. My experience at the Aire Ancient Baths was divine. I spent an hour hopping (or floating) around the Turkish Baths (Hamams) followed by a heavenly massage. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier. I spent the rest of my evening walking on sunshine.
5 valuable tips:
- Don’t forget to bring a swimsuit. I forgot mine but thankfully, they had an extra one that was new.
- You can book a couples massage (If you want of course).
- Book it in the evening so you go straight to bed.
- Forget that you emptied your wallet for this and just enjoy it.
- And if you’re treating someone with this experience, trust me, they will love you forever!