Try the 30/30 workout at Pilates Pro Works – You start in the Barre studio for some butt-kicking cardio and conditioning, then on to the Pilates studio to continue to strengthen & lengthen on the FitFormer. It’s the best of both worlds! (I tried it with Kelsey)
If you are looking for something more intense, try the TRX Pro class. Benefits: “Suspension training supports all fitness levels and goals by letting you harness your own body weight to create resistance, while developing strength, balance, flexibility and joint stability simultaneously.” I tried it with Will who made us sweat like crazy while listening to the hottest beats!
- Drink some Gatorade (Thirst Quencher)
- Have a good night’s sleep prior to the workout
- Make sure you have a Foam Roller at home. I always use one the next day after a workout to ease the soreness.
- Buy one here: http://www.performbetter.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategories1_10151_10751_-1
- And remember – Summer is coming!